วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How do I go about getting health insurance?

I work, but I work part time, I have alot going on right now in my life so I don't have time for a full time job. I may be pragrant but I'm not 100% sure yet. So how do I go about getting health insurance? I'm 19 years old, (I know too young to have a child and so forth, but please, I just need to know about the health insurance) Thanks in advance. Oh and I live in Baltimore, Maryland, if that helps.


Blue cross blue shield

You cant't get insured if your pregnant (considered pre existing) however there are plans through your state that may be able to help you. If you go to a local pregnancy / womens clinic they should lead you in the right direction.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

health insurance ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP