วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What are some affordable health insurance plans?

I am 20 years old and do not have health insurance and I need to get my wisdom teeth pulled! So i'm looking for an affordable health insurance.I've already applied for Medicaid and was denied.I need help please!


You can find the best health insurance offers in your area in one site, is very easy to get quotes from different quotes from the best companies.

It's dental insurance you need. Well actually if you get general anesthesia they will usually bill that to the medical insurance and the rest to dental. Regardless they might not pay as it would be pre-existing. You might be better off getting a low-cost, high-deductible HSA plan to cover against catastrophic illness, put money into your HSA and get a tax deduction, then use that money to pay for the oral surgery out of pocket. It will be much cheaper if you take local anesthesia instead of general.

YOu are not the only one who met this problem,I have met this type of problem before.I have good experience here http://www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info/free-online-health-insurance.htm to solve my similiar problem.

healthquotes.awardspace.info - my family have this health insurance. It is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

health insurance ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP